10 Things that Every Athlete Should Know
In this workshop, Jennifer Hinsberger, PT and Pilates Method Alliance Certified Pilates teacher will discuss the importance of the following. She will use a foam roller and theraband as tools for this workshop.
1. How to use Eccentric motion vs. Concentric motion for conditioning.
2. How to Active Intrinsic Muscles vs. Extrinsic Muscles.3. How to Properly Use a Foam Roller for Fascia Release.4. How to Active the deepest Abdominal Muscle, the TA Transverse Abdominis
5. How to Develop the small muscles to support the dominant muscles.
6. Why is Spinal Mobility Important?
7. How to Increase Mobility and Suppleness in Hip and knee joints?
8. Develop Strength of the Feet
9. The role of the Pelvic Muscles
10. The key to Balance is not Strong Abs but pelvic stability
Do you have plantar fascists, a dominant side of the body, issues with your knee or engage in prolonged vigorous exercise?
$125 Regular Price
Save 25% off with Early Bird Special
Sign up by June 24th, 2013
Register Here Go to “Workshops”
If you do not have an account. You will need to create one. Reserve your space online or call 480-889-5509
Jennifer Hinsberger, PT, PMA®-CPT